Quantity Discount Mix & Match Sale
After your 1st Purchase:
- Buy 1 Item and you will get an extra 10%
- Buy 2 Items more and you will get an extra 15%
- Buy 3 Items more and you will get an extra 20%
Terms & Conditions
Below are the respective terms and conditions for the store area of Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd website.
The store area of Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd website (the “Web Store”) is provided by Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd and our service providers. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEB STORE. YOUR USE OF THE WEB STORE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEB STORE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Web Store are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in the Web Store at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Web Store. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Web Store is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Web Store may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Web Store. For example, products included on the Web Store may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Store. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
3. Use of the Web Store. The Web Store design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web Store are either the property of, or used with permission by, Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd or our other service providers and suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on the Web Store in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. Linking to the Web Store. Creating or maintaining any link from another Website to any page on the Web Store without Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd’s prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Web Store or any material displayed on the Web Store in frames or through similar means on another Website without Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd’s prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Web Store must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
5. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd may have at law or in equity, if Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from the Web Store of the related materials. Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
7. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE WEB STORE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB STORE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB STORE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB STORE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER COME READY NUTRITION NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd nor its service provider assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Web Store or your downloading of any materials, from the Web Store. IN NO EVENT WILL COME READY NUTRITION OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDER, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE WEB STORE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEB STORE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE WEB STORE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEB STORE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEB STORE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB STORE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE WEB STORE.
9. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Web Store.
10. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. The Web Store is administered by Keebo Sports Supplements Ltd from its offices in Winnipeg. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the consolidated Acts and regulations of Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Web Store shall be brought only in the courts of the consolidated Acts and regulations of Canada. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
11. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Web Store at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web Store at any time without notice.