Buy Sarms Canada | USA | International
What Is YK11?
In the cellular testing that was completed on the YK11 compound, it was determined that it has the capability to significantly grow muscle by way of increasing follistatin which encourages muscle building. YK11 blocks myostatin from being able to perform its duty.
Myostatin is a protein that decreases the amount of muscle growth within the body. With it being blocked and follistatin being increased, muscles have the ability to increase in size greatly.
YK11 is able to promote bone health by stimulating protein for strong bone building. Those who are involved in bodybuilding can attest that YK11 has incredible fat burning effects with the muscle gains, all with no adverse effects.
Purely Potent Labs Liquid YK11 Benefits
There are numerous benefits to the Liquid YK11 SARM such as the lack of side effects making it, unlike any anabolic steroids.
The compound’s mechanism only targets certain cells taking away the potential for side effects that would normally be associated with various SARMs, anabolic steroids, or human growth hormones. Liquid YK11 SARM reviews noted a few of the benefits that you can expect while using YK11 include:
- Muscle growth. Muscle growth is enhanced at a greater capacity without water retention or the typical side effects that would coincide with that.
- Muscle hardening. A hardening effect is given with an increase in levels of density and fullness of the muscles.
- Follistatin is increased significantly with myostatin being blocked by the Liquid YK11 to decrease the chances of muscle growth prevention.
- Increases in strength, overall endurance, recovery times, and energy levels while taking Liquid YK11.
- Fat loss. Encourages fat burning replaced by rapid gains in lean, solid muscle mass.
- Side effects. It is generally free of side effects for most of its users.
1 ML = 10 MG
Shake well before using.
Sold For Research Purpose Only:
Research subjects showed increased in muscle growth, and strength, and/or bodyfat reduction.
Looking for Capsules instead?