Ibutamoren® is an active agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. This receptor is also known as the ghrelin receptor because ghrelin naturally binds this receptor in the body. Ghrelin is the “hunger hormone” because it increases appetite and is opposed by leptin – the “satiety hormone”. Ghrelin also regulates energy homeostasis and weight. Ibutamoren is potent, long-acting, and highly selective for the ghrelin receptor. Ibutamoren® mimics the effects of ghrelin and produces a sustained increase in insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and growth hormone.
Other ingredients: Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine) and Mucuna Pruriens (velvet bean extract)(15% L-Dopa).
HUMANOGEN™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in HUMANOGEN™.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the HUMANOGEN™ gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) of HUMANOGEN™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.